Dedicated To Your Support & Service.
The membership of the UK 200 Group now covers the country, pooling its considerable range of professional experience and specialist knowledge to provide its clients, corporate and private, with an unrivalled mix of accountancy skills, financial know-how and business acumen.
The UK200 Group Objectives
- To provide the widest range and quality of skilled professional services to clients of its member firms
- To establish and maintain a uniform standard of excellence in member service through training and continuing professional education of partners and staff in member firms
- To offer specialist service and guidance to clients, particularly in the complex fields of taxation, computers, insolvency, management consultancy, development and venture capital and Stock Exchange listings
- To provide members clients with regular information on taxation, corporate law and specialist management consultancy topics
- To provide a representative voice on behalf of the Groups members and clients to the Institutes of Chartered Accountants and other public bodies
- To deploy the Groups strengths, resources and influence within the commercial world on behalf of members and their clients
UK200Group is an association of separate and independently owned and managed accountancy and lawyer firms. UK200Group does not provide client services and it does not accept responsibility or liability for the acts or ommissions of its members. Likewise, the members of UK200Group are separate and independent legal entities, and as such each has no responsibility or liability for the acts or ommissions of other members.