Trust and Estate Tax
Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax compliance services
Rushtons act for a number of legal firms who find it more convenient to use our services than to deal with these matters in-house.
We can provide the following services:-
- The Self-Assessment Return for the period to the date of death;
- Preparation of outstanding Returns for any earlier years;
- Quantification of any Estate income and capital gains tax liabilities, reporting to HM Revenue & Customs under the informal procedures or preparation of Estate Self-Assessment Returns where necessary;
- Preparation of Trust Self-Assessment Tax Returns, and where required Trust Accounts;
- Preparation of R185(Estate) and R185(Trust) forms for the beneficiaries;
- Preparation of Tax Returns or repayment claims for individuals who have a Receiver appointed to look after their affairs; and
- Preparation of Summary of Income and Expenditure sections of the annual reports of Deputies to the Office of the Public Guardian
All Self-Assessment Returns are prepared on our software. After Returns have been duly approved and signed, we can file these directly with HM Revenue and Customs. You can therefore take advantage of the 31 January electronic filing deadline rather than perhaps being constrained to meeting the earlier paper filing deadline of 31 October.