As a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants & Business Advisers, we offer a wide range of career opportunities across various services.
With our offices in Preston and Blackpool easily accessible from the M55, we attract finance professionals from across the North West.
We are committed to investing in professional training and as such are an AAT Accredited Employer and an ACCA Approved Employer.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join the team here, so if you would like to leave your CV to consider for future roles then please email email@example.com.
Senior Accounts and Audit role (Blackpool office)
We are always looking for the right people to join our team who we think will fit in with our way of working at Rushtons, in particular with an emphasis on providing a quality service to our clients.
There is an exciting opportunity for someone to join our fast growing accounts and audit team.
We would envisage this role being predominately based at our Blackpool office, but may also involve working at our Preston office or at clients.
For this particular role, the following qualifications and/or experience would be desirable but are not all essential:
- ACCA/ACA qualified.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in an accountancy practice. Ideally suited to a newly qualified or qualified by experience looking for career development.
- Excellent software skills including Iris, Sage and the various accounts softwares available.
- Accounts preparation of sole traders, partnerships, charities and limited companies.
- Statutory audits of large groups, pension schemes, and limited companies (although the role is likely to be more accounts than audit based).
- Management accounts preparation and bookkeeping skills.
We are looking for an individual with the flexibility to carry out various advisory services. The role will be varied, working on a wide range of clients from sole traders to large group companies, in line with our firm’s portfolio.
Full or part time roles would be considered.
If you are interested in the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering letter and your CV.